Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Melino Meme!

8 Things

I was tagged by swaffette Firefly:

Here are the rules:

1/ Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2/ People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3/ At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4/ Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 things about Tara Tagore

1/ I have Dived with Humpback Whales and Tiger sharks ,and would rather be diving 99% of the time
2/ I love Marmite ..... * yum*
3/ I cook the best crispy Duck ya'll ever taste, takes two days to prepare so . . . . . . . you get it just the once :)
4/ I ate Looted Icecream in Nuku'alofa as it was Burning to the Ground , a huge Tongan gave me it I was not going to say no !
5/ If you rub my belly I yawn
6/ The childcatcher still scares me
7/ Sat on the Great wall of China singing Humpty Dumpty had a great fall with Chinese Soldiers
8/Played golf in the back Alleys of Stone town Zanzibar

And Now , Noirran Marx, Natalia Zelmanov, Mhaijik Guillaume, Suntan Nadir, Aki Shichiroji, audio Zenith, Brian Nicholas, Torley Linden you are Tagged!